Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Bamboo

This really is just about hope, and as many know I like to use a lot of symbols. My life is full of them. I lost hope, about a year ago I lost hope. It was a small silver necklace given to me by someone very special in my life, and I lost it. Cut out of the flat piece of silver was the Japanese word for Hope. And taking it off one day when I was at work, and so I would be in regulations for my uniform I left it somewhere and never found it. I never found hope from that person again. Which is sad because it fits into what has happened as of late. Well about 5 months ago I bought a plant, a bamboo plant. It was to be my new hope. Well two months ago I almost let it die because I thought there was no more hope left. Well I have vowed to take care of this little plant, to bring it back, and to have it be something that represents my hope. So for any of those who read this, and to that person that I hope reads this...............................
I HAVEN'T LOST HOPE.

No comments: