I have done a lot of soul searching and have asked many peers for advice. Many have much to say, few of them have much of value. Not to say their intentions aren't in the right place. To be honest I am not sure what I am looking for. Maybe its attention, maybe its sympathy. But not many people can be sympathetic for something that they have over come. I maybe strong on the outside, but I have this jello like substance on the inside. So now I sit at a cross roads. What am I to do now with this situation. I have many options. I can lash out, turn my pain into hate, and go taste testing this whole town over. It might bring me a little fun here and there, at least a while. But I am kidding myself there, I would just be hidding many things and running from what really is happening. I can continue to dwell and with that depression and insainity will set in. But I am already pretty insain and childish, or so I am told by friends and foes a like. So to delve deeper into that hole would probably not be wise.
So I think I will move on, just like that dusty road that no one is sure where it leads, and start to walk. No longer can I just stare at those who have already moved on. I will hold my secrets, and my desires, and I will just procede. I don't know where I am going.
All I know is that what once held me in a content and peaceful state is no longer that cork in my bottle. So be weary of how or where you cross, for there is nothing that holds back my wrath anymore. If you don't want to know what I am thinking, do not think I will be cordual any more. You will get the full brunt of my thoughts. Be that if I think you are the most magnificant creature to grace our presence, or if you are the lowest scum which diseases everything you cross when you open your mouth and let the caustic fumes of your opinions escape into the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment