Monday, May 18, 2009

integrity



One day I hope those who intentionally hurt others will come to justice. Not sure what Justice is. Everyone will hurt people in their life, but to be malicious and intentionally vindictive is another thing. All good people make mistakes, but even through the mistakes, if one realizes they must stand up and do whats right, admit they were wrong, that is the mark of a true good person. But others who will desecrate the name and the moral character of good people for their own entertainment and personal self progression, that is the mark of evil. The problem is sometimes it is hard to see who is doing what for what reason.

Most people know what is right, They always know what is right, but they don't take the right path. Why? Because it is usually to damn hard. Well I am here to say, I am up to the fight, for the abuse, to take more punishment than I probably deserve for the misgivings I have done, and take the burden of others on to my shoulders. And they might never see it, they may never face the pain of their misgivings and their wrongs. But I will take this abuse, I will take the pain, I will protect those who don't even believe it is my right to protect. But it is the right thing to do. This is the cross roads of my life....

No comments: