“A mature person is one who is does not think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably”
Eleanor Roosevelt
“Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.”
John McNaughton
“Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long-term values.”
Joshua Loth Liebman
“Maturity is that time when the mirrors in our mind turn to windows and instead of seeing the reflection of ourselves we see others.”
Unknown
“What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows... and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does.”
Unknown
“There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.”
Brian H McGill
“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman.”
Josh Whedon
“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”
Galileo Galalei
“Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third”
Marge Piercy
“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”
Dale Carnegie
No comments:
Post a Comment