This is a place for me to talk about what I think, and not sell my soul like my space, but to introduce you to me in a not so teenage arrogance. So if you are interested in what William Fitzpatrick has to say, this is it.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
it is always lovely
Seeing friends and myself get screwed over for age discrimination. My friend I think was railroaded out of a position that she was really excited (and has had amazing experience in) Because of her Age. You know I am not saying I am the most successful or seen everything, but I have seen a lot of crap in my 24 years of existence, but because I am not older than 45, so many think I obviously can't handle responsibility, or that I can possibly understand the world around me. Funny, How the people that I look up to most in the world, a lot of them, are my same age, they are influences in my life. And I am here to tell you I have met a couple 23 and 24 year olds that their brilliance, beauty, compassion, and experience blows people away that are 2 times their age. So if you are one of my influences, thank you for being so. And if you are an older person that doesn't think the youngins can do anything, let me introduce you to some amazing "Kids" in there 20s. Some fly, some research history, some touch our thoughts, or teach us to listen. And oddly enough its that younger generation, I have ended up listening to more and more because they take it with humility, and compassion. Try it sometime. Maybe you will learn as I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment