This is a place for me to talk about what I think, and not sell my soul like my space, but to introduce you to me in a not so teenage arrogance. So if you are interested in what William Fitzpatrick has to say, this is it.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
slip out of the bar,
And so Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I don't get it. What is a Verteran? Do you guys get bomber jackets?? I love bobmer jackets.
Wow, I recently grew up too because of someone I know - this guy - too. I am sad they had to make me see who I was and what I was doing, even though I am glad to say that I told that person how I really feel about them, and that they got to see the real me under all my defenses. You know?
Your blog totally hit home with me and really speaks to me in ways that no one has ever spoken to me. Because to lie to other is whorid, and I too realize that I was living a lie. Despite being my real self, I was hurting those who make me the real me.
Thank you SOOOOOOO much for your helpful wisdom!!!
1 comment:
I don't get it. What is a Verteran? Do you guys get bomber jackets?? I love bobmer jackets.
Wow, I recently grew up too because of someone I know - this guy - too. I am sad they had to make me see who I was and what I was doing, even though I am glad to say that I told that person how I really feel about them, and that they got to see the real me under all my defenses. You know?
Your blog totally hit home with me and really speaks to me in ways that no one has ever spoken to me. Because to lie to other is whorid, and I too realize that I was living a lie. Despite being my real self, I was hurting those who make me the real me.
Thank you SOOOOOOO much for your helpful wisdom!!!
Post a Comment