Friday, June 12, 2009

sacrafice

So I was supposed to go to an event tomorrow with some friends, but it seems that someone is going to be there, so out of respect, I will not be attending. I hope that person has a great time. I just find it crazy that my mere presence might cause an upheavil. But at the same token all I want is for this person is to be happy, So I guess I will sacrifice for their happiness. I want to protect this person, I want them to feel safe, but the odds are stacked against me, I can not offer that. I can't even offer the truth since this person doesn't want to listen. Maybe this person is confused and is not sure of who to believe. Maybe this person is scared, but this person has no need to be scared of me, this person would be the last person I hurt. I just don't know. So instead, I will not be attending, I am sorry Robert, but thanks for the invite. But this person comes first and foremost, but you know that. Maybe one day this person will see that they come first and foremost. If I didn't care, I would show up, and not care if I ruined the event. Or this person's Special Day. So I say to you person, Have a great day, have fun.

I wish you the best, with all my heart.

No comments: