Friday, January 23, 2009

The truth

This is a touchy subject, the truth and doing whats right. This is because it deals with perception. I know I am not doing anything wrong, and doing what is right, when another person can see those same acts and believes they are the worst things in the world. That same person could be doing everything that they percieve to be correct and right, yet I think they couldn't be further from doing whats right. Unfortunatly, we get so stuck in our own ideas and ways, that we don't step back and wonder why the other person is doing what they are doing, or if they really even care. I am not sure what is right anymore in so many situations, But I will not comprimise my new found morality. I guess I get to lead a good life, a truthful life, and know what I am doing is right. Hopefully others will take notice.

No comments: