Sunday, November 30, 2008

school

So I am in College algebra right now, I know right, I have 400 level course and 300 levels all done, and all I have left are these stupid weed out classes, and to be honest, I struggle with those classes. I can design basic Airport layouts and tell you about the best ergonomics for a cockpit. I even understand the fundmental basics of catastrophic jet engine failures. (YES Jet engines are big vacum cleaners, suck, bang, blow.) Anyways, here I am one class this semester, just getting actually a good grade. I am only like 6 classes away. I need to get this crap done by May. I really wanted to last year. Just so much on my plate, a lot of growing up to do. A lot of things that I am finally going to intergrate into my life now. So heres to Algebra, Boooo.

No comments: